Overview of Projects
Competitive Resources’ (CRI) extensive project experience includes a variety of roles in Demand Side Management (DSM) programs and energy conservation efforts, including residential and commercial program implementation, program planning and evaluation, market research, and software development. The breadth of this experience is an invaluable asset to any utility program, as our clients will attest. Since CRI has acted in both Administrative Contractor and Executing Contractor roles, we have been able to field test analysis and coordination activities by actually deploying many thousands of installations. This fieldwork has helped us refine our management skills and apply realistic solutions to challenges that arise under varying site conditions.
Realistic Solutions to Challenges
To support field operations, we have already developed and prepared materials, and implemented the comprehensive procedures needed to address typical program tasks such as:
- Identifying potential participants;
- Conducting direct mail, telemarketing, and canvassing recruitment efforts;
- Scheduling and tracking appointments;
- Conducting customer education and service;
- Performing comprehensive audit activity, cost/benefit analyses, and measurement recommendations;
- Installing program measures;
- Specifying site-specific energy efficiency improvements;
- Arranging for contractor services;
- Obtaining least cost financing;
- Performing quality assurance inspections and surveys;
- Monitoring, tracking, and reporting program activity;
- Performing market research, program planning, and process/impact evaluations in support of program development.